Friday 22 November 2013

Graze box

Graze box

Hello my lovelies I hope your all enjoying the lovely cold, or if you're in a warmer part of the world the lovely sun (you lucky sods;) So this month I subscribed to something new which I'm really excited about and wanted to share with all of you: Graze box. I'm sure many of you have heard of Graze box, but if you haven't let me tell you a bit about it.
So graze box is something you subscribe to either once a month, once a fortnight or every week (I chose once a fortnight.) and it's a box containing four snacks which get posted in a very nice nature loving box through your letter box. It's small enough to fit through your letter box so you don't need to be at home.
So this might sound a bit boring, but on their website you can see over 100 of their amazing and delicious snacks, but there's more, all of these snacks are "healthier" options. Your graze box is made just for you as on their website you can say what things you like, love, want to try, want them to send you soon or things you want to bin so that they'll never send them to you. I binned the wasabi nut mix because I am NOT KEEN hehe. You never know exactly what you will get although if you click send soon on one of their snacks your most likely to get it in your not box. 
So what can you expect? They have everything from brownies, microwaveable popcorn, beef jerky and nut mixtures. 
The best thing about graze box is that it's super affordable at just £3.89 and although it's a subscription you can cancel at any time which is great.
So if you want to try graze box but you don't want to start paying in case you don't like it. I HAVE GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!!! You can order your first graze box completely free no catch. Just Click here where a promotional code will be waiting for. You can cancel after your first free box or if you stick around with them you'll also her your fifth and tenth box free. 
Just to give you and idea of what you could get this week I received: 
Pomodoro Rustichela (cheese croutons, tomato, basil and oregano almonds and mini tomato breadsticks.
Jaffa cake (road yes hazelnuts, orange infused raisins and dark chocolate buttons.)
Mixed olives with rosemary and lemon 
Apple and black currant crumble with a blackberry compote
Yummy right, make sure you get your FREE box in the post by using my promotional code and then I can hear what you think:)
Lots of love
Damaris
xoxox
*** I am by no means advertising advertising for graze box! I have just loved using them and think it would be great if you can try it for free.
*** Graze box is available in the US, but prices may vary.
ENJOY 

No comments:

Post a Comment